Monday, October 16, 2006

I officially am a NERD!


Today is my first official day of break and where else am I than good all Heritage Wesleyan Church. I stopped to get my assignment from Jessica(actually Darci because I was late) and started talking to them when Mark seen me. We started talking about how I need to blog(well we talked about more than that... come on were not losers). Although we are not losers they in fact pointed out that I am a nerd. I should flaunt that but I cant. I fear that it just shows in my everyday life when I'm walking(I trip), Singing(shouts of 'Shut Up'<--that's a different story) I mean I just shine in my nerdiness. I have been brainfartin this entire time so I have come up with a brilliant idea for all bloggers in my category that we hire people to blog for you. You confess your story and that will make it better. Maybe I could do it. Wait.. I cant even write my own blog so that wont work. There Jenn, I hope I am over my hump now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

i am now in a hump b/c i have nothing witty to reply or respond to other than you called me old and well i think that is worse than being a nerd...but if my memory serves me right I think you did call me that once before...or was it geeky? either way you've done wonders for my self-image.

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:49 PM  
Blogger Jenn Swift said...

yes... this is very good. Sometimes you just write to write... ah, the wisdom overflows.

YOU are funny... and I'm glad I was able to be there the moment you had your breakthrough!

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home